TAKE YOUR RACING SKILLS TO THE NEXT LEVEL WITH OUR WAVE WARRIORS SUP ACADEMY
Come to Mexico and experience the worlds best training grounds for stand up paddle boarding!
You will train with the most elite athletes in the world and improve your abilities like you never dreamed.
The Mexican waters offer a mix of waves, flatwater, down-winding, beach starts, and every condition you will have to face. As you train with us, you can get specific and personalized help to reach your SUP goals and learn how to train and compete like a professional!
Each day begins with invigorating training sessions on land, where our elite athletes will lead you through targeted exercises to enhance your SUP core strength, balance, and overall stamina. You will learn how to build a strong core for competing at the highest level. Afterward, we'll hit the water on paddleboards with our worlds best to learn sprint specific tech racing, as well as distance specific skills and techniques. We have the ability to work on each of your weaknesses and enable you to improve. We will also provide nutrition guidance.
Surfing enthusiasts will have the option to catch some waves, as we'll incorporate daily surf sessions (not guaranteed and will be dependent on surf conditions) into the itinerary. It's a fantastic opportunity to put your paddle boarding skills to the test and experience the rush of riding the waves.
Punta Di Mita has a world class longboard wave, so we will be sure to put some of your skills to the test on this!
At the end of the week, we will put your skills to the test in our small SUP tech race with the locals. Also, gives us the opportunity to provide any further feedback that you can take away with.
Come join us for an unforgettable paddle boarding journey where fitness meets adventure. Get ready to push your boundaries, improve your skills, and leave with cherished memories of an active vacation like no other.
Let's paddle, surf, and discover the wonders of Mexico together!
Meet the Team
* Accommodation for 7 nights in Punta de Mita
single or double occupancy
* Airport transfers (Sunday to Sunday)
from Puerto Vallarta
* Breakfast, lunch, snacks and water daily
* Daily on land workouts with paddleboard athletes
* Daily paddleboard training with athletes
* Transport to and from any training
* All equipment rentals - race/inflatable paddleboards and surf boards
Other things to consider:
* International flights into Puerto Vallarta
(We can assist with these and build a full package to include any extras)
* Extra costs occurred due to late arrivals, lost baggage and any other circumstances that are out of our control
* All meals and drinks not listed
* Tips for the athletes, tour guide and drivers at the end of the tour (see terms and conditions)
* Rash vest/swim wear (suitable clothing for water conditions)
* PFD /Lifejacket
Terms and conditions apply to all bookings. Please check them out here.
Prices start at $1,550 CAD per person